(Casey’s assistant, prefers text)
To set up an appointment with her message her business Facebook (Link below)
Contact him by text at
1. If you happen to get a scab, Absolutely DO NOT pick at it! You will rip ink out, causing raised or discolored scaring. The scab will eventually crumble and fall off.
2. DO NOT submerge your tattoo in water for 10 days! That means no pools, hot tubs or baths. Wash your tattoo last while in the shower to make sure you remove any leftover shampoo or conditioner from it. Use your hand to wash the tattoo, loofahs and washcloths may remove a scab.
3. Please DO NOT get in the tanning bed for at least 3 weeks. It causes damage to your skin and will fade your tattoo. When your tattoo is healed, use a minimum SPF 45 sunblock on your tattoo. Make sure the sunblock protects against UVA and UVB rays. Colors will not be as bright on darker skin tones or tanned skin.
4. After removing the D-lize Pro,DO NOT use plastic rap, saran wrap, or any other non-breathable bandage to cover your tattoo. It prevents oxygen from getting to it which will delay healing and can cause bacteria to propagate.
5. DO NOT hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your tattoo that were not answered on the website.
1. Wash your tattoo 2-3 times a day with antibacterial soap, your hand (not a wash cloth), and water.
2. After you wash your tattoo pat it dry. Do not rub!
3. Apply a thin layer of Crave or unscented lotion no more than 4 times a day.
DO NOT use Neosporin, Bacitracin, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, A & D, vaseline, Preparation H, Bag Balm, or Olive Oil. The petroleum base prevents oxygen from reaching your tattoo. It is too thick to be absorbed by your skin. This means you will have a sticky tattoo that can easily attract dirt and breed bacteria. They can also cause your tattoo to ooze excessively, taking some color along with it.
Effortlessly protect your new tattoos with Recovery Derm Shield, a latex-free, transparent matte film adhesive bandage. Derm Shield offers maximum breathability and flexibility, providing optimal conditions for flawless, gentle healing and skin renewal. It eliminates scabbing and reduces the risk of scarring, while preventing exposure to bacteria, dirt, and abrasion. Derm Shield is waterproof, but permeable to allow skin perspiration, and it is durable enough to keep up with your everyday activities with a peace of mind and body. Preserving tattoo vibrancy, our Derm Shield allows your skin to breathe and heal the right way.
It's really simple....
1. Go to google
2. Type in Kryptonite Cavern Tattoo
3. Write us a review (Post a picture if you want)
4. Remember to name drop your artist.
5. Show us the review on google and poof $5 off :)
Also Don't forget to ask your artist about their business pages! The links are provided in the Meet Our Team section.
You can get in touch with the artist directly or contact our shop during business hours :)
245 South Battleground Avenue, Kings Mountain, North Carolina 28086, United States
05:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Monday - Wednesday: 5pm - 10pm
Thursday - Friday: 5pm - 11pm
Saturday- 5pm - 11pm
We stop accepting walk-ins at 9:30pm. Other times may be available upon request.