A thin self-adhesive film that provides a moist healing environment during the initial, and most critical, healing stage of a tattoo wound. It protects the new tattoo from friction and provides a WATERPROOF, ANTIBACTERIAL-BARRIER that prevents pathogens and external contaminants from entering the wound. The film is BREATHABLE, letting oxygen in and allowing excess moisture vapor to be released from the wound. It’s light to wear, FLEXIBLE and stretchable which allows it to be placed anywhere on the body and will stay put for up to several days.
1. Wash your tattoo 2-3 times a day with antibacterial soap, your hand (not a wash cloth), and water.
2. After you wash your tattoo pat it dry. Do not rub!
3. Apply a thin layer of hustle butter or unscented lotion.
4. Apply hustle butter or unscented lotion no more than 6 times a day.
DO NOT use Neosporin, Bacitracin, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, A & D, vaseline, Preparation H, Bag Balm, or Olive Oil. The petroleum base prevents oxygen from reaching your tattoo. It is too thick to be absorbed by your skin. This means you will have a sticky tattoo that can easily attract dirt and breed bacteria. They can also cause your tattoo to ooze excessively, taking some color along with it.
1. If you happen to get a scab, Absolutely DO NOT pick at it! You will rip ink out, causing raised or discolored scaring. The scab will eventually crumble and fall off.
2. DO NOT submerge your tattoo in water for 10 days! That means no pools, hot tubs or baths. Wash your tattoo last while in the shower to make sure you remove any leftover shampoo or conditioner from it. Use your hand to wash the tattoo, loofahs and washcloths may remove a scab.
3. Please DO NOT get in the tanning bed for at least 3 weeks. It causes damage to your skin and will fade your tattoo. When your tattoo is healed, use a minimum SPF 45 sunblock on your tattoo. Make sure the sunblock protects against UVA and UVB rays. Colors will not be as bright on darker skin tones or tanned skin.
4. After removing the D-lize Pro,DO NOT use plastic rap, saran wrap, or any other non-breathable bandage to cover your tattoo. It prevents oxygen from getting to it which will delay healing and can cause bacteria to propagate.
5. DO NOT hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your tattoo that were not answered on the website.
Always wait at least 4-6 weeks before changing you jewelry.
While cleaning don't forget to tighten your balls!
Body & Facial Piercings
1. With clean hands, clean your piercing 2-3 times a day with H2Ocean Piercing Aftercare or Sea salt water.
*Sea salt mixture instructions. Stir 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt into 1 cup of warm, distilled water until it's fully dissolved. If your skin is dry or generally irritated, adding 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to your sea salt solution will help your piercing .
*1 drop of tea tree oil is also recommended to help keloids.
2. Make sure to rotate and push the piercing in & out, 3times a day.
*If you have a piercing that leads to the inside of your mouth, you must also follow the oral piercing instructions.
Follow these instructions EVERY TIME you eat, drink, smoke, kiss, etc. ANYTIME something goes in or comes out of your mouth do this process!
1. Continue your normal oral hygiene process.
2. Rinse your mouth out with antibacterial/antiseptic mouth wash (example- Listerine).
*For pain ONLY, dissolve a pinch (1/4 teaspoon) of salt into 8 oz. of warm distilled water and rinse. Ice Chips also help with swelling.
REMEMBER to tighten your balls!
It's really simple....
1. Go to google
2. Type in Kryptonite Cavern Tattoo
3. Write us a review (Post a picture if you want)
4. Remember to name drop your artist.
5. Show us the review on google and poof $5 off :)
Also Don't forget to ask your artist about their business pages! The links are provided in the Meet Our Team section.
You can get in touch with the artist directly or contact our shop during business hours :)
245 South Battleground Avenue, Kings Mountain, North Carolina 28086, United States
05:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Monday - Wednesday: 5pm - 10pm
Thursday - Friday: 5pm - 11pm
Saturday- 5pm - 11pm
We stop accepting walk-ins at 9:30pm. Other times may be available upon request.